This very cute hotel had a Jane-Austen feel throughout with wallpaper and winding corridors whlie being modern and up to date in all amenities. Service was fine, as we requested very little from the staff it's hard to say more. Easy walk to the nearby Marriott convention center, little longer walk to dupont circle metro but very reasonable. Lovely hotel. The large sized rooms (we had a junior 2 double bed suite on the 4th floor) made it very comfortable to stay for a couple nights and spread out - much more comfortable than a typically laid out hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc