By chance, we booked this hotel on a special. Not sure what to expect, we were delightfully surprised with the ambiance of the Churchill Hotel. Great location by Dupont, and excellent restaurants nearby. Our room was large, and nicely decorated. We enjoyed the old world charm, and the staff very friendly. After an evening out, we were anxious to get back to the room and enjoy ourselves. The beds were so comfortable, that once we laid down, we fell fast asleep. Great nights sleep at that! Good price for DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc