A last minute business trip and The Churchill is where I ended up! What a pleasant surprise!
I was in a very large king suite with a separate little office area- although my room faced Connecticut Ave. there wasn't as much traffic noise as I expected!
The staff, especially Steven at the front desk and Humberto who brought me my coffee each morning, were very pleasant, professional and very accommodating.
Don't miss the view of the Washington Monument when you walk out front and look right! Spectacular view from atop the hill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc