We have been staying at the Churchill Hotel since they opened (and before that when they were the Sofitel)--over 15 years. It is a wonderful place--both cozy and warm. My husband and I have always received outstanding service and keep coming back, as a result. It is our "home away from home" in DC. During our recent trip (January 2013), there was some confusion with our reservation; nevertheless, the team at the Churchill were very kind, understanding, and accommodating. They aided us in finding alternative arrangements for one night and welcomed us back on the final night of our stay. We were delighted to return before our departure! We expected nothing less but outstanding service and received it. We will certainly be back. Great overall experience, as always.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc