Just arrived back from a 10 day stay in Washington. Following a recommedation from a friend we booked to stay at the Churchill Hotel. Located just a few minutes from Dupont Circle, the hotel is ideally located with easy access to all forms of transport. The staff were friendly and always helpful and having received a free upgrade to a suite we were generally pleased with our choice of accommodation. Whilst the hotel would benefit from a refresh, the rooms, and specifically the bed, was comfortable. However, having returned to the hotel to feshen up following a full day visiting Washington's attractions, in extremely warm temperatures, to be told that the water to the hotel had been turned off until after 10pm that night without prior warning was extremely disappointing. That said, having shared the hotel over the final few days with the President of Kosova and his support team, including a number of charming representatives from the FBI, I guess our safety could not have been in better hands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc