“Traveling down River”
Review of Odyssey Cruises

Odyssey Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy live music, dining, exceptional service and monumental views. Cruising year-round from the Gangplank Marina, Odyssey offers brunch, lunch, dinner and holiday cruises like Father's Day, plus all sorts of specialty cruises.
Hernando Beach, Florida, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Traveling down River”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went in May with my in-laws for a weekend trip. Booked this as a brunch and tour down the Potomac river. The view from inside the garden like windows allowed us to stay at our dining table and listen to the narration of the sights we were passing. I got up and walked the outside perimeter a few times for photos (it was a cool day). The food was really good, even a chocolate fountain with all the fruit and dessert trimmings. There were 2 bands - one on each end of the boat (inside the dining rooms). The day was really great in that we got to see from the river the different monuments and hear about each along with food and music. The Odyssey Cruise was a great way to see the area in a different way. I highly recommend it!! There are also night cruises to do....

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Virginia N

Jonestown, Pennsylvania
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great Sunday Cruise”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I took this Champagne & Chocolate cruise and we had a wonderful time. The food and service was excellent. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. There is no restroom till you board the ship so please take that into account. Go hungry as its a buffet brunch but all the food was outstanding. These chef's took pride in what they did and it made a big difference. There was no live entertainment but no hard rock music either just nice tape music which for us was A ok. We just had a wonderful Sunday afternoon cruising down the Potomac life is good!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rc1950
Mililani, Hawaii
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Unforgettable way to spend a Sunday”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Took a stroll by the Potomac and decided to take a cruise. Bought last minute tickets aboard this cruise. Had excellent service as soon as we entered the door. A buffet brunch was served that included plenty of fruits and vegetables. Champagne was a optional beverage. There was a taped commentary about the sights along the coastline and live music was played. Celebrations (anniversaries, birthdays, graduations) were announced and applauded. Had a fantastic time dancing the electric slide, cha cha shuffle, and cupid's shuffle! Exhausting, but exhilarating!

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great boat ride with high quality food and service”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I took the diner cruise from National Harbor in Maryland while staying at the Gaylord hotel. The crew, food and experience was first rate. I give the food a 5 which was a unexpected delight - not what I expected from a boat! Great bar and dancing as well. Overall a great time.

Visited July 2013
Villa Rica, Georgia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“A nice evening”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have taken many cruises for dinner with this company and enjoyed it each time (including 9 years ago on the evening after my wedding). I love the service, the food, and the dancing afterwards. It is also lovely to go out on the deck and enjoy the river views of D.C. Sure, there are better restaurants in the D.C. area, but you have to also consider the experience and this one is worth the price IMHO.

Visited August 2012