“GREAT way to see DC”

Washington DC Segway Night Tour
$49.00*
Small-Group Sunset Electric Bike Tour in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Capital City Bike Tours is delighted to welcome you to Washington, DC and everything the U.S. Capital has to offer! We offer you the best orientation, an informative and entertaining guide and simply a great time. After over a decade of guiding hundreds of thousands of travelers throughout the world, we have become the city bike tour benchmark. Our custom-made, comfort cruisers and the best way to see more with less effort.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't the SUPER fun afternoon I had with my friends, biking around the beautiful monuments in DC. The tour guides are fantastic, the sites are beautiful, and the bikes are easy, exciting and fun :) I would recommend this tour to everyone who wants to see the city in a fun way.

1  Thank Sarah M
There are newer reviews for Capital City Bike Tours

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went on a tour with Kyle yesterday, and it was great! He really knew the sites and had very interesting things to share. Iv visited DC many times and now this is my second year of school down here, and I still learned things! Overall great experience!

1  Thank Kaw715
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great bike tour of DC with fun tour guides. They seemed to be pretty knowledgeable and showed us all of the monuments and memorials in DC. Bike path was really great, especially going across the lake.

1  Thank sadkn
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Capital city bike tours has wonderful guides who make the trip very educational and very funny, and it's a great way to find your way around DC. I live in DC and I had been to all the tour stops before, but the guides still managed to make everything new and fun for my friends and I. We had a wonderful time and a definitely recommend it; I hope to again myself! The bike seats are also very comfortable and the guides are always happy to take pictures for you!

1  Thank Kathryn M
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The tour was fantastic. My husband and I had a great time with a great group of folks from around the world (French, New Zealand, other parts of US to name a few). It was adult and kid friendly, with a good balance of biking and on-foot sightseeing at the different checkpoints. Our tour guide Ryan (who btw looks like Hayden Christensen) was knowledgeable, friendly and great with the kids on the tour. One word of caution is to pack light; we wore backpacks with jackets and water which made it easy to maneuver on the bikes.