“Totally worth it!”

$74.98*
and up
Washington DC Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Capital City Bike Tours is delighted to welcome you to Washington, DC and everything the U.S. Capital has to offer! We offer you the best orientation, an informative and entertaining guide and simply a great time. After over a decade of guiding hundreds of thousands of travelers throughout the world, we have become the city bike tour benchmark. Our custom-made, comfort cruisers and the best way to see more with less effort.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Totally worth it!”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Our daughters are 9 & 7 and they rode their own bikes and did really well. The tour is a great way to see the city. They are less expensive than their competition which is an added bonus.

Visited March 2012

Bel Air, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great day!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We had a great time on this tour! John, our tour guide, was very entertaining and took his time at every monument. I would recommend this tour to everyone, even if you've been to DC, but never really did a narrated tour. We had kids of all ages (8 - 50 ) on our tour and everyone got around just fine! Enjoy the ride!

Visited April 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Really interesting city, bike tour could be much better”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I did the Capital City tour in early November last year having done the Fat Tire Bike Tour in Berlin earlier in the year and loved it.

Firstly, top marks to the team in the office - our early morning train was in late (i.e. we missed the first one) - we phoned the office from the train and they were great, no problem, they took us out to meet the already-started tour a few blocks away.

Washington DC is an amazing place, the weather was bright but cold and the tour should have rocked but, dare I say it, it was let down by our tour guide who had the knowledge but just didn't seem interested. Or interesting, I'm afraid.

Oytherwise, met a few cool people on tour and took the bikes the rest of the day with lights etc. We cycled over to Arlington and the Pentagon. Incredible place.

Pity about the tour - I'm sure with a different guide it would've been cool. We didn't let it spoil our day though - DC, can't wait to go back.

Visited November 2011
johncapcity, General Manager at Capital City Bike Tours, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Imoore45,

Thank you so much for coming on tour with us and taking the time to provide us with your candid thoughts about the tour. I am terribly sorry that our tour guide did not live up to the expectations you had for us, and we have for them. Our reputation is for providing the best tours in Washington, DC and it is clear that we did not live up to that on your tour. For that, I am terribly sorry. I'm also glad that you brought it to our attention as we know we can work better to make sure that a tour like that does not happen again.

Because your tour was anything less than stellar, we would love a chance to make it up to you. So, next time you are coming to DC, please email me at john@capitalcitybiketours.com. I'd love to arrange another tour for you.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback, it is extremely helpful in both improving our tours and maintaining the high standards that we set for ourselves. Though I'm sad that our tour did not live up to expectations, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Washington, DC anyway.

Thanks again and have a great day!
John Voci
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I happened to be on my own in Washington and decided to do City Bike Tour. It was fantastic - had an amazing tour guide - Charlie who knew everything about all the monuments, history etc. It was a great couple of hours of easy riding. Would do it again!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Emmy P
Bethesda, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Bike Tour in DC”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My friend and I love riding bikes, saw a promo for Capital City Bike Tours, and decided to sign up. Our tour guide (Louis) was excellent. We saw everything, learned fun facts, and had such a an all around great time.

Visited January 2012