Nice hotel in a tony residential area. The Four Seasons is across the street. Relatively small rooms but very clean. Fairly quiet area except you are about 5 blocks from the emergency entrance to GWU Hospital so you get a good amount of ambulance sirens. It's about five blocks from the Foggy Bottom Metro station, which is a good way to get into town. Fairly long walk to the White House. Service was very good. Prices are high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin