If you want to do some sightseeing or if you just want to stroll around in Georgetown this hotel has a perfect location. The rooms are nice and the beds are very comfortable. The service at the hotel is good and the bell men are very helpful and service minded.
If you are into shopping you have to take a cab to the nearest shopping mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin