I was recently a guest at the hotel for a long weekend to attend a family wedding. From check-in to check-out the entire staff was polite, knowledgeable, professional and more than accommodating. The hotel was secure, clean and easily accessible for individuals who, like myself, use a walker. The events at the hotel included a Friday night buffet, a Saturday night wedding and a Sunday morning brunch. All the events went off without a hitch. The presentation and service at all the events excellent. I requested a handicap accessible room. The room was large and the bathroom tub/shower was equipped for people with disabilities. Although it is hard to single out individuals, I would like to thank Slone Aureli, from Food and Beverage and Elise Kolle, who works with the brides, for the attention, thoughtfulness and accommodations they showed me during the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception while still doing their jobs. The hotel upon confirming the reservation, asked if I needed anything else to make my stay more comfortable. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin