We visit DC a couple of times a year, and always stay at the Westin Georgetown. The location is perfect - walking distance to the main shopping and restaurant street in Georgetown, the Lincoln Memorial, DuPont Circle, Rock Creek Park. The staff are terrific - pleasant, helpful, and courteous. The rooms are large, comfortable (Westin Beds!) and always clean. We'll be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin