The purpose of my stay was a discussion meeting for 10-15 people and the conference facilities were very well suited for this. Although these are located in the basement, the decor and lighting does not make you feel this. As a result it is very quiet and no street noise is interfering. Everything worked well and the breaks and meals were healthy and delicious. My bedroom was modern, comfortable and there was iHome for plug in.
In summary: comfortable, pleasant ...it rained all day and we did a lot of good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin