I very much enjoyed my time at the Westin Georgetown. The proximity of the hotel to Dupont Circle and Georgetown make it an excellent hotel for a carless stay.
Check-in was easy, and the staff was very courteous. Our room was a good walk from the elevator, so make sure to request closer room if that bothers you. The room itself was nice, except for the support beam in the middle of the room. This essentially rendered a good portion of our space useless, which was exacerbated by a poorly-placed armchair.
Nonetheless, I would certainly stay at this hotel again. The two hotels on the property look decent enough, and there's a Starbucks about 500-feet from the hotel entrance. In this case, the pros far outweighed the cons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin