Excellent hotel, centrally located with good food options. I stayed on the 6th floor (looks like it may be reserved for members of the SPG loyalty program) which has big rooms, big bathrooms, good working desk, lots of light. Fast Internet included at no extra charge. Coffee maker with 3 Starbucks coffee pouches in the room (and a few Tazo tea bags).
Lots of breakfast choices available in the basement restaurant (from healthy to indulgent) and good coffee! (very important...).
The Mexican restaurant is fun; good margarita's and lots of small bite choices on the menu. Worth a try.
Service is impeccable, and worth mentioning is the option to "rent" exercise clothes for $5 per day in case you forgot to bring them (or just chose to travel light). Nice touch! (do they have running shoes size 14? I didn't ask).
The area where the hotel is located is absolutely filled with hotels, bars and restaurants, so no lack of choice. But the Westin is definitely a "recommend".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin