I stayed at the Westin Georgetown during the end of July 2012 with my mother who was in town for business. This is a great hotel, ideally located with easy walking distance to Georgetown and the city centre. I had a great experience, the staff was friendly and helpful, especially Amadou and Deenny who make a fun team. Because my medicine needs to be stored somewhere cold, I needed an extra refrigerator and someone delivered it at the room within minutes of my asking in the reception, at no extra cost.
I really liked that the the gym had towels, water and fresh apples available, and I think the breakfast was good, although I think it should have been included. Loved the patio outside the breakfast room. I think the 10$ per day rate for wifi is a bit much, but as long as the rate is the same however the number of devices, it's ok. All in all a great hotel and will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin