The wife and I had a wonderful Valentines weekend stay at the Westin Georgetown. The room was spacious and clean. Hotel is centrally located to many great restaurants and shopping. Sloane Aureli, the hotel's stay ambassador, went above and beyond by contacting us before our stay and then providing us with a hand written welcome card and cookies in the room. I've stayed in much pricier hotels in the DC area that lacked that kind of personal touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin