The hotel is in pristine shape, which it would have to be to survive in this neighborhood. Room was comfortable, but the thermostat just makes it look like you have control - you can't get the room cooler that 72 no matter how long you leave the AC on.
Biggest fail was front desk - I arrive at 3 and was told my room wasn't ready. OK - it happens. I waited in the lobby for about a half hour (there aren't many places in this hotel to gather or to work/wait) and saw 6 people check in and get rooms. There was a shift change and so I approached the new team and asked if there was progress on my room - they had no idea why I was told I had to wait. They got me a room right away.
The bell staff, the room service staff were both great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin