This hotel is located in Foggy Bottom and we used that Metro stop while staying at the hotel. It was our anniversary and the staff was very nice and delivered chocolate covered strawberries to our room. We had no issues while staying at the hotel. Everyone was friendly, the room was clean, and it was a quick walk to the Metro. Overall a very good experience. Walking distance to many restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin