We've stayed in Westin's around the continent and we've yet to find a real problem with any Westin.
The Westin Hotel, Georgetown is a good hotel with quality service. The Restaurant is top notch (see other review) and my wife and I gladly had drinks, dinner and dessert with no hesitation.
The rooms are clean and there were no issues with housekeeping. We had a problem with the air conditioning. I think, and I could be wrong, but because of the policy in this hotel of not being able to open the windows, with the fact that their green policy shuts down the AC when not in the room, this can lead to a mustiness in the room. Add to fact that when they clean the bathrooms and then leave, you get humidity trapped in the room. We did have to change rooms because of the mustiness. The second room was better, but I had to leave the room key in the electricity activator to keep the mustiness at bay.
All things considered though, the hotel was worth the cost, conveniently located, and provided for a good vantage point for exploring the city. We drove in, and it was not difficult to reach the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin