We enjoyed a brief weekend stay at this lovely hotel located in Foggy bottom near GW and within an easy walk to Georgetown. The room was a good size, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was huge with a large tub (wish I'd had time to use it) and a not so huge, but still nice shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin