4 people are viewing this hotel
$224
$224
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$196
Hotels.com$224
Westin.com$224
Priceline$224
2,172 results
All reviews great location minute walk foggy bottom metro front desk staff business trip hotel restaurant georgetown gym tub bellman gwu starbucks neighborhood uber cvs
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This hotel is not in Georgetown. It's about five blocks from away. Not a big deal. Walking distance to Foggy Bottom Metro Station or an inexpensive taxi ride to monuments. Would not consider it "close" walking distance to White House although we did it. Very friendly staff. Cool drink in lobby was a refreshing bonus. Had connecting rooms which were huge with a huge bathroom as well. Many hotels in the area but fairly quiet at night. Starbucks next block was nice. Hotel appeared to be recently renovated. Small pool, small exercise room, very small convenience "store".

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Location of the hotel is great 5 min walk to georgetown. Our room was very big and very clean! The door man and front desk service was not of a 4 star hotel.

Date of stay: May 2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The hotel appears nice in the photos. Once you get inside, you will see that it is in need of a face lift considering the fact that this is a Westin. The front desk clerks are not as friendly or attentive as employees at other Starwood hotels I have used for lodging. The room was clean but did not meet the standard of a Westin. This place is more like an upgraded Comfort Inn. My biggest gripe is the fact that you must insert your key card in order for the a/c to work. Even after inserting the key card, the a/c did not cool!!! My room remained hot the whole time I was there. They claim to be eco friendly and they take it to the next level, sacrificing the comfort of their guest. I didn't sleep well because my room was so hot.

The entrance is very small if you are driving a vehicle. There is only space for 3-4 cars to pull in front of the hotel and valet is NOT helpful at all!! Valet parking is $40.00. The location is not good and not bad. However, I recommend going a few blocks down and staying at St. Gregory Luxury Hotel & Suites. My friends stayed there. It was a better location, the rooms were very cool and much more spacious. The prices at St. Gregory are under the Westin. They got a whole suite with a full kitchen for the same price I paid for a regular room at the Westin.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank classychicana
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Stayed in this Westin in Aug 2011 and loved the location. We were upgraded to a suite because of my SPG status--I found the room to be very clean, large and a fairly updated decor. Amenities are like most Westins I've stayed in: large, comfortable bed, large flat-screen TV, desk and sitting area. We liked our large bathroom that had both shower and a separate tub and a separate toilet.

Located not in Georgetown but in close walking distance to the White House, restaurants on Columbus Ave and enough in the general vicinity of DC to have a great trip.

I would stay again. Staff was helpful and always courteous.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Stayed for 3 nights. Have no complaints. Location was perfect for walking to all the sites. Would stay again for sure!

Date of stay: September 2011