The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$188
$175
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$362
$152
$202
$175
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$296
$159
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
$320
$269
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$287
$234
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$219
$197
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,016 results
All reviewscaucus roomheavenly bedfront deskgreat locationm streetfoggy bottomminute walklincoln memorialmini barbusiness tripfew blockswhite housevalet parkingnational mallmetro stationgeorgetownspg
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised to have such a warm and welcoming staff. I'm a frequent business traveler and am a member of several hotel reward programs, but the staff at the Westin Georgetown was the best I've experienced in a while. I arrived early and had to wait for a room but I was sent a complimentary tea service that evening for my inconvenience. The room was warm and comforting and I took the time to enjoy the spa tub. Even on my way to the airport, one of the bellmen, Deenny, made sure my cab experience was the best it could be. I'll definitely return to the Westin Georgetown on my next trip to DC.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2011

My family and I recently stayed at the Westin Georgetown for 7 nights. Overall, we found the hotel to be comfortable and conveniently located to Georgetown (a nice 5 block walk in the evening). It was a bit of a walk, in the heat, to the nearest Metro station (Foggy Bottom) but not too bad. We got a lot of great advice on restaurants and 4th of July questions from Jefferey, the concierge. His advice and reservation making ability really invaluable to our group of 8. Aside from Jefferey, the staff was not all that helpful...when asked, help was given, but not provided without a request being made. Our rooms were comfortable and clean, as we expect at a Westin. Our only other wish for a Westin is that they would leave room in those silly in-room refridgerators filled with stuff to buy for a few things the customer could add and keep cold. We never buy those over priced sodas and munchies and never will.

Room Tip: If you are a Starwood Preferred customer, ask to get a room upgrade...the 6th floor is set aside for those customers.
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Location, Location, Location. That is one of the strongest points of this hotel. Walking distance to Georgetown, Dupont Circle and The Mall. Very attentive staff. Excellent food in the restaurant. Cute little bar downstairs. Specail thanks to Amadou who was very cheerful all the time and took very good care of our kids' needs while we were staying at the hotel.

Room Tip: Our room faced M street and it was fine.
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel many times and there is no other hotel I would stay at in DC. From the moment I was greeted by the valet I knew my stay would be remarkable. He was all smiles, even in 100 degree heat, and extremely helpful and informative. I had 2 sleeping rooms reserved and I needed to confirm the second room was a double. When the guest in that room arrived 2 hours after my checking in; the front desk agent acknowledged both of us by name. The sleeping room was gorgeous and very spacious. Westin soap and toiletries they provide are my favorites! The location of the hotel is fabulous. Just blocks away from anything you need, including the metro. There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about this hotel.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Love the Westin Georgetown - I've stayed in many different hotels in DC for business trips and this one is my favorite. Good gym, great location close to Georgetown and Rock Creek Park for runs, and very friendly staff. Special shout out to Amadou who is my favorite: it makes me smile when he is at the door!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business