“DC for the professional tourist”

Tiber Creek Private Tours of DC
Ranked #35 of 145 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tiber Creek Private Tours of DC is the only locally owned and operated company in our nation's capital to offer customized private tours and tour packages by licensed tour professionals and members of the Guild of Professional Tour Guides. That means our standards are unmatched. Your family, friends or company deserve the best and we'll provide you with once-in-a-lifetime memories while you're in Washington, DC.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“DC for the professional tourist”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

If you have the ability to take. Timber creek private guided tour it is something to behold . No waiting for multiple bathroom breaks or the odd lost tour member. This was poetry in motion. From the minute I contacted Chris to the final goodbye ( and we will meet again) to Carol we lived breathed and touched all we could possibly have hoped for in DC. Private touring is not for everyone's budget but if u only have a day or two and want it all these guys ROCK . Marine One over the Lincoln Memorial, THe chief in the West Wing. . These were just added highlights on an inspirational tour. We heard it all, saw it all and were explained more than we could ever have hoped for. DC was expecting cold weather and we were traveling from. London. Clothing was advised and anything right up tot the last detail

These guys are the BON Jovi, Beatles and Celine of touring. Thanks for the experience

Visited February 2014
2 Thank dm0rris

Great Falls, Virginia
“VIP Tour Homerun!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our church had a VIP guest coming to town and we were in need of tour guide services at the highest level. Normally we would provide our own staff but resources were limited on this particular weekend so I did some research and found Tiber Creek Tours...the reviews were all good so I thought we would give them a try. I'm here to tell you now this organization is AMAZING! From beginning to end they worked with me to ensure every detail was covered...and our VIP guest was absolutely thrilled with every aspect of the tour. Chris Dreher managed the overall itinerary and assigned Tony Spadafora to conduct the tour for us. They were my "dream team" ...from beginning to end! Words can't describe how pleased and grateful we are and excited to have them in our rolodex for future VIP guests!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lou G
Bellmore, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific tour with Tiber Creek Tours”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I booked Tiber Creek for my husband and me before visiting Washington DC. after reading reviews from tripadvisor. From the moment I contacted Tiber Creek, our vacation (which included my birthday) felt a million times better. We felt special having a private driver, along with our private guide who taught us more than we did in school. We also learned how to navigate the remaining days of our vacation with guide's advice and didn't have to waste time on long lines and parking because we were able to see so much on the tour. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE from day one!!!! Very professional and extremely accommodating!!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kelly D
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I learn more with Tony then I ever did in history class.”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We enjoyed our trip with Tony. Our family ages were 5-65 and Tony kept everyone interested. We will be back to go on another tour with Tony! He taught us more then history class ever did!!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank jstrubin
Pearl River, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful way to tour Washington, D.C.”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

After viewing other websites to find a private tour guide for our visit to Washington, D.C., I knew I had hit the jackpot when I came across Tiber Creek Tours. From the moment I contacted them to the finish of our tour, it was all a positive experience. Chris, who booked our group, was so personable and knew exactly what tour to recommend. Eric, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and informed about all the sites we visited. He had some unusual tidbits of information and got us all thinking when we tried to answer his trivia questions! We had visitors from Ireland with us, two of whom had never been to the States, and they were blown away by having a private tour! In fact, we were all impressed. It was so cold that day, that having a luxury vehicle waiting to whisk us to the next location was very much appreciated. If we had been touring on our own, I know we wouldn't have seen half as much. Everyone in our party thought the tour was excellent and we would all highly recommend it to other parties. Thanks for making our visit so memorable!

Visited January 2014