“Mix it up!”
Review of Fro.zen.yo - CLOSED

Fro.zen.yo
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Walk in, grab a cup and make your fantasy frozen dessert in less than five minutes... frozenyo is my fantasy dream come true! Most locations offer six or more flavors that rotate on occasion, with seasonal treats like pumpkin and egg nog thrown in the mix. You pay by the ounce, so make sure your cup doesn't overrun - though the ability to pay by credit card should ease any concerns. Once you have a cup full of flavors (mix and match yogurts for new combinations!), visit the popular topping bar. Use fruit and whipped cream, cereals or gummy bears to make your dessert memorable. Hot fudge is available at no cost for those who prefer to keep it simple.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped by after dinner at a local restaurant. While there was a large selection of flavors, the two that I chose were a bit runny. The selection of toppings didn't measure up to another chain that we have in Arkansas. However, it was a nice treat and I would stop in again in a similar situation.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

So, there's not much to say on the main point of the shop: frozen yogurt. It's good. It's dessert. I've said it before. It's hard to go wrong if it's done well; and they do it well. Thumbs up for them there.
Now on to the part that really interests me: their coffee. I'm a big fan. Apart from being organic, fair trade and all that lovely garb, it's delicious. The Night Shift Dark Roast is what I get and what I brew at home. I'm not a coffee connoisseur, but I know when something tastes cheap and gross. This is not one of those instances. Basically, it's my favorite coffee. This may not be a shared opinion of someone who knows coffee really well, but they can write their own review if they like. This one's mine and I say it's coffee that Agent Cooper would approve of.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We've eaten in plenty of frozen yogurt shops, and this one is decent. We'll walk a block or two out of our way to come here, but not further. Decent selection of flavors and toppings, with free fudge sauce. But there aren't enough places to sit inside on a cold winter's night, and the games on the tables just encourage people to hog up the few seats that are there. But the hostess was especially friendly on this visit, and the 25% discount for a cold Saturday night was welcome.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have this idea of what a good bowl of frozen yogurt is supposed to taste like from a place back home (Yoforia), and this wasn't it. It wasn't BAD, but it just didn't hit the spot. It was a nice treat after being extremely disappointed by the lack-luster zoo!