“Average but adequate”
Review of Fro.zen.yo - CLOSED

Fro.zen.yo
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We've eaten in plenty of frozen yogurt shops, and this one is decent. We'll walk a block or two out of our way to come here, but not further. Decent selection of flavors and toppings, with free fudge sauce. But there aren't enough places to sit inside on a cold winter's night, and the games on the tables just encourage people to hog up the few seats that are there. But the hostess was especially friendly on this visit, and the 25% discount for a cold Saturday night was welcome.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have this idea of what a good bowl of frozen yogurt is supposed to taste like from a place back home (Yoforia), and this wasn't it. It wasn't BAD, but it just didn't hit the spot. It was a nice treat after being extremely disappointed by the lack-luster zoo!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Pinkberry in Georgetown was so much better in quality,tast and variety it was far better and well run with good seating area-?Jeff the manager was excellent too

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Choice of serve size and being able to pile on the good stuff. Fruit nuts and even flax seeds. You choose your flavor and the amount of yogurt, then add toppings. 47cents per ounce.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Found this walking to the Lincoln Theatre.....and it set the bar up high for the rest of our DC stay.

This yogurt is the best I've every had. SERIOUSLY! and I've tried a lot!

It's not the usual icy, gritty texture, that melts fast that most places have. This is like gourmet ice cream...creamy texture with substance. Even the Watermelon Sherbert was creamy..and that's hard to do for Sherbert coming out of a machine.

My kids' first bite made them speechless and their eyes got big. (They are usually with me during my frozen yogurt runs).

Super Variety for toppings...and free hot fudge!!

I love this place so much I thought about bringing one out to texas but don't have the $$ for the franchise fee.

Seriously the best yogurt ever!