“Delicious Thai Dinner!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I wanted my usual green curry with veggies. Regent Thai did not fail. Lovely service, fantastic food. When in DC, I will return!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I am from out of town and was staying at the Hilton Washington. Not a far walk. I got the fried duck. I don't know the official name. But it was the best Thai meal I have ever had.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food was good and the service was really courteous and pleasant. Ask for thai spicy to enjoy the food at a rally original spicy level. Big portions and good value for money. Loved the decor.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I love the place.. the food was very good and spicy!! I'll go back when I'm in DC.. I was visiting from Pr but I'm from Mexico

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We read the reviews, and decided we had to give it a try. The decor and atmosphere are outstanding. It is so beautiful, you are transported to an entirely different place and time. Very elegant! We started with the Kanom Jeeb (pork dumplings) that were tasty, but not at all spicy. We then ordered the recommended Drunken Noodles with chicken, which is offered in either medium or spicy. We went for medium, and lucky for us the service was superb, and kept our water filled, because it was hot! It was delicious, but do brace yourself. I will probably get something else next time, but only because they have so many interesting choices.