“Great food good time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Near Archives Navy Metro Station
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Their name says they are a sports bar and they definately show it. I counted 10 big screen TVs on the walls all showing different sport programs. Signed jerseys on the walls as well. Great food and I must say the best fries ever. They must be from Idaho. I had a pulled pork grilled cheese. Very good. Priced well and service time was reasonable too. They also have a semi closed in outdoor dining area which has heaters so it was open in Jan.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Good beer and good. Had sandwiches which were good. Friendly quick service with lots of TV sport! Prices were ok for city centre but not cheap. Thanks

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

The place well decorated. The food very delicious, very cheap. The staff very friendly. I am Latin, 2 of them speak Spanish...I feel great about that.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018

As you'd expect in the centre of a tourist spot this is expensive for what it gives but its ok. Burgers filled us up after a walk round DC. Sports screens everywhere and lots of people made it a bit noisy though.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

We were ready for lunch when we emerged from the Metro & just standing looking around to decide where to go nearby. A very nice gentleman from the area stopped to help us. He recommended this place.

Let me get the bad over with first. The tables are extremely close. There! That’s done!

The hostess took our order when she seated us. By the time she came back with our drinks, we were ready. He had the smokehouse burger and loved it. It was a bit messy but he said it was worth it!

I had a bowl of chili which was delicious if a bit on the spicy side for me. It was served with oyster crackers & a sour cream horse radish sauce. I took the sour cream stuff off!

I can highly recommend this one if you are in the area.

Date of visit: October 2018