“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Near Archives Navy Metro Station
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The place well decorated. The food very delicious, very cheap. The staff very friendly. I am Latin, 2 of them speak Spanish...I feel great about that.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018

As you'd expect in the centre of a tourist spot this is expensive for what it gives but its ok. Burgers filled us up after a walk round DC. Sports screens everywhere and lots of people made it a bit noisy though.

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

We were ready for lunch when we emerged from the Metro & just standing looking around to decide where to go nearby. A very nice gentleman from the area stopped to help us. He recommended this place.

Let me get the bad over with first. The tables are extremely close. There! That’s done!

The hostess took our order when she seated us. By the time she came back with our drinks, we were ready. He had the smokehouse burger and loved it. It was a bit messy but he said it was worth it!

I had a bowl of chili which was delicious if a bit on the spicy side for me. It was served with oyster crackers & a sour cream horse radish sauce. I took the sour cream stuff off!

I can highly recommend this one if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Lucky for us we came across this little gem after a long day of walking and sightseeing- worked up an appetite and clearly came to the right place. Was packed due to the football being one which created a great vibe. The lady that served us was extremely helpful and friendly. Food was great - all had something different and each dish was fantastic. Wish we were here longer so we could go back

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We eat there in a very hot day and when we come in they immediately offered us some cold water. The meat was good and so the fries ! The best part where the tv's in the bathroom

Date of visit: September 2018