“Perfect dessert place for an evening out!”
Review of Point Chaud Cafe and Crepes - CLOSED

Point Chaud Cafe and Crepes
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: My review: Fantastic and original Crepes, the brunch Crepes were delicious and the price was a lot less than what we thought it would be. Very friendly staff, the food was very European. This place is a must for breakfast!
Washington DC
“Perfect dessert place for an evening out!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed the most delicious crepes here after a dinner near by. Great food and delicious coffee and cheap prices. A casual spot,with awesome food!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Decent and cheap Crepes”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We enjoyed our light meal. We would have liked an adult beverage, but it seems to not have a liquor license. But none the less, we enjoyed a quick and inexpensive bit to eat.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank mrmnypny
“YUMMMMM”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

So delicious! Got the Nutella, Strawberry, and Banana and it was mmmmm mmm good! Great presentation and service.

Denver, Colorado
“I wanted to love it, I really did!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

When my friend (a local) asked me "Crepes or brunch" before she suffered through accompanying me on my tourist outing, I easily chose crepes. I had fond memories of crepes on the streets of Paris. Mon dieu!

I had a savory crepe with chicken and tomatoes and other stuff and, well, it just didn't work. Not to say the ingredients were bad (they were fresh and properly cooked), or that the crepe itself was bad. But the blend of ingredients and spices just didn't go together. And the crepe was bland, and limp.

But this was one crepe. Being compared to a very fond, long ago memory of crepes on the streets of Paris. Point Chaud really didn't stand a chance.

If I had to choose between fast food, a sandwich shop, or trying a different crepe at Chaud's? Oh. Easy. I'd go back to Chaud's. The potential is there. Give it a try. Or two. Or three. There's lots to choose from - you'll find one you like.

• Visited December 2012
Sydney
“Yum!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

This cafe seemed to have moved. It was on 11th near F St when I went this morning with little signage but the staff uniforms said it was the right place.
My DC Brunch Special crepe was amazing and my husband enjoyed his morning crepe as well. Breakfast felt healthy(ish) and was filling and tasty and well priced. Would happily return.