1. Great value
2. Parking (across the street is free if u r lucky; or there are big pay parking lot behind)
3. Great location - close to Chinatown and many eateries. Museums and walking distance to The National Mall.
4. No shoes policy - i really liked this one! Bathrooms were very clean too.
I found a few hair on my bedsheet. If this gets corrected it was a perfect experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most centrally located hostel in Washington, DC. We are just blocks, and less than 10 minutes away from The Capitol, The Monuments, The Museums, and all of the major attractions in the Capital. Feel free to explore, or just spend the time on our roof top patio, and utilize our roof top pool and Jacuzzi access on weekdays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Capital View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.