“Good pizza”

Italian Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #466 of 3,300 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: http://www.theitalianpizzakitchen.net is another url, although the menu on this site doesn't match the one at the restaurant. The url to order online has the correct menu
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I'm a pizza fan and this place was very good. The "Italian" was very tasty and the toppings were generous. Would go back.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My fiancé and I definitely agree that this is THE best restaurant we have eaten in America so far. We had quick service. We ordered the bruschetta, which was absolutely delicious. Followed by a 10" margarita and a 14" personalised pizza. I absolutely loved my pizza and my fiancé loved his personalised pizza. Our drinks were always full and we definitely loved every minute of eating there. The food is delicious. The vibe is awesome. And it is in a great location!

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Great place around the corner from the Woodley/ zoo red line stop. I had the Italian panini which I liked but it was Super salty. Of course, if I didn't want salt, I shouldn't have ordered the Italian. Still, it was very salty. Three dollar Peronis and home made dessert made this place a winner for me.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I ate here over the weekend. The place was full, my husband and I sat at a small table. It was loud and busy but it was a great time! Our drinks stayed full, our food arrived quickly, service was great. The atmosphere was great and I loved the decorations, the lights hanging in the window with a view of the crowds and lights outside. Cheap beer on tap, and the pizza was really good. Great location too. We will definently be back!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I wanted to grab a quick bite to eat after a long day of touring DC. We got their breadsticks and a 14" pizza (only options are 10" or 14"). Pizza was a bit greasy (we had pepperoni on ours) and we only ate half of it.

Price was good - I think $30 for both of us. Service was great; the girl was extremely attentive.