“had a great time!”
Review of City Running Tours

City Running Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: City Running Tours offers both guided personalized and group running tours of major cities across the United States, accommodating your needs as both a runner and tourist. Share your love of running with us as we share our city with you!City Running Tours offers both guided personalized and group running tours of major cities across the United States, accommodating your needs as both a runner and tourist. Share your love of running with us as we share our city with you! Don't interrupt your regular training because you are on the road let us take you out on our roads. Our guides are city-wise and will have you back to the hotel on your schedule.
Beavercreek, Ohio
“had a great time!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

my wife, son (in stroller) and I did the DC tour. the tour guide we had was excellent, and we had a very enjoyable time on the run. the pace was just right, we didn't feel rushed or like we were going too slow. occasional stops to see sights broke up the run, and we learned a lot. overall a great experience that I'd recommend for anyone visiting the DC area

Visited November 2013

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great way to see DC and strollers welcome”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I did the White House 10K and we really enjoyed ourselves. The running guides accommodate all levels of runners and our group of 4 jogged at a perfect pace. We were able to see the DC mall, get great sound bites on history as well as stop to have a few photos taken. The best part of the running tour was we were able to push our toddler son in a stroller! Everyone was so supportive and there was no screaming baby waiting for a long day to be over, it was perfect and fun. We are now going to look at touring other cities like this in the future. Thanks city running tours!

Visited November 2013
Kinston, North Carolina, United States
“Great way to see the city!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I did the Eastern Market tour which took us by the Capitol then to the Navy yard and Eastern Market area. Bill, our guide, did an excellent job of keeping a smooth pace and filling us in on the history of this part of the city. We really enjoyed getting away from the tourist area and seeing quaint neighborhoods. After the tour, we were able to go to the Eastern market for breakfast and shopping at the multitude of stands set up there. We even came back that night for a fabulous Italian dinner. Overall, a great way to spend a morning.

Visited October 2013
“A great way to start your day....”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We did a city tour run with Sara. She was fantastic and so very knowledgeable. One of my best memories of DC. I will definitely look at taking other city tour runs the next time I go on vacation.

Visited October 2013
Southern Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Lesson in History; A Great Morning Run”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I did a city tour run with Sara and two trainees, Christine and Maria. The tour took us through the areas affected by the 1968 riots. Sara and her trainees were super nice, and we connected from the very beginning. Sara's knowledge of the area was incredible and told in an exciting and interesting manner. During the 1-hour run, I learned much about the history of this amazing part of DC. Sara is a true "people person" and I felt totally relaxed during the entire tour. Maria and Christine were also great running companions and will no doubt make excellent tour guides. Overall, a totally great experience, and one I would highly recommend to anyone, including those wishing to learn more about the the history of DC, or someone just looking for a different way to tour the city. I enjoyed every moment of my city run tour. Thank you Sara, Maria, and Christine!!

Visited August 2013