International House of Washington
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$328
$167
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$135
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$191
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$143
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$144
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$97
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$134
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$136
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$120
$110
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 22, 2014

just for 2 days, my friend and me spend an impressive sightseeing time in Washington D.C. and a cosy birthday morning in the hostel kitchen and met new interesting people in this so colourful place ... it is a mosaic :) come and find Yourself here!

Room Tip: We spent the nights in a 6-bed-dorm, me other nice travellers; a small bathroom is directly nearby. Wi-Fi available ... and a lot of other details like free phone calls etc as in the hostel's description.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank heieczka
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is great accommodation at a relatively low cost. It has all the basics that you need (shared bathroom, breakfast etc) but is not overly fancy (which is fine by me). The rooms are clean and they provide lockers to safely store your stuff. The hostel seemed very safe and secure as you need pass code to get into the house and the room.

The staff were really friendly and helpful and definitely made us feel welcome.

It's a short five minute walk to Chinatown and the subway and about 15-20 min walk to the museums/Capitol Building etc.

Overall I recommend it to "budget-conscious" travellers or backpackers.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The bones of this hostel are generally what I like in a hostel. It is pretty small, and is located in an older, multi level (4 levels perhaps?) house. It is only a block and a half from a metro, 5 minute walk from a great supermarket, and a half hour walk to the Mall. I was in a 4 bedroom female dorm with an en suite. It was a reasonable size, with big lockers, a full size fridge, good wi fi, a tv, and was kept clean. So by all means, I recommend this hostel for cleanliness and location.

However, now for my couple of minor annoyances. I really dislike it when hostels blur the lines between staff and guests. We had a girl who worked there staying in the dorm. I just think that it makes guests less likely to speak up when they, say, decide that 730am in the morning, when people are starting to wake up, is the perfect time to clean the bathroom, then see to their own morning ablutions, thus making the toilet and shower unavailable for others for a full hour and a half. They're rockin' the plastic covers on mattresses as well. Whilst I understand it, doesn't stop me hating it. However, and it is going to sound petty, but my biggest issue was breakfast. I actually don't care if hostels include it or not. It doesn't affect my decision to book them. But if I am told something is going to be provided, I expect it to be so. Yeah - don't count on getting breakfast at this hostel. It starts at 8am. First morning, I got here at 830am. No bread left. Second morning, got there at 8am, no milk to be seen - wasn't even made available. Third morning, 8am, no coffee, or bread. I mean, no coffee!!! Enough said!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Misty3272
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Staying in this hostel is an excellent experience. Its like home away from home. Ron the owner of the hostel was very hospitable. You will meet different nationalities and travellers too in short stay. I would highly recommended this place for budget travellers. Aha, I must not forget the place has free hi-speed internet anywhere in the house. Free breakfast is available and cup cakes at night. I would come back again to this hostel.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I loved stay in this hostel. Friendly people, great localization and price. Nice and clean room, breakfast, wifi and phone avaible!
I reserved a room with bathroom and was very good.
The hostel was good to meet friends of world
Thanks for everything!!!