“Great Tapa style dining”
Review of Ezme

Ezme
Reserve with OpenTable
Ezme is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #277 of 3,368 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Dupont Circle Metro (Red line)
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Great atmosphere comfy seats and amazing service. Everything was beautifully presented and tasted amazing!! Great wine and Yeni Raki! If I ever go back to DC I will be going here again

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This Turkish restaurant is relatively new. Its not the best middle eastern food I have had, but its very good. The waiter described the food as small plates and that each person should order 3-4 dishes. There were 6 of us and we each ordered 3 different plates and then shared them. Some items more successful than others. With just 3 plates each, we couldn't finish all the food, so definitely don't get 4.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

It's so nice to find a restaurant like Ezme: friendly staff, nice ambiance and great food. The portions are tapas style small plates so order about 3 for each person. They come with homemade bread so be sure to order some of the dips. They have some unusual wines, so ask for a recommendation. We had a great full-bodied red wine.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My husband and I visited here on a whim and only after reading a few reviews on another site. We had the chef's tasting menu and it was one of the best meals we have EVER had. From a delicious shepherd's salad to a chicken kabob atop of a zucchini fritter to a scallop and octopus plate to a perfectly prepared steak, it was outstanding. The dessert trio that included three items--that I can't spell--was amazing. It is a very small restaurant with a wonderful staff who really care that you enjoy your meal.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very good lamb dishes, and good variety including one of my favorite fish (west coast is usually only place I find Branzino). Service was quite good - we ordered 4 initial small plates and then ordered another 4 - only took about 5 minutes for these to come up. I would definitely go back