“Definition of Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Living Room

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Living Room
Tysons Corner, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Definition of Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

I always heard the W was a great place to meet for a Happy Hour. My colleagues and I decided we should go there after work for a couple drinks and some dinner. Unfortunately, we did not have a reservation. During the time we were waiting, I felt we were treated like 2nd class citizens. As soon as we were about to complain to management and walk out, a short Asian girl, Anh Chow had addressed our concerns and found us a temporary table to sit out during our wait. She was very professional and a delight. Anh was able to bring my colleagues out of their bad mood with her positive attitude. She even suggested drinks such as the dark and stormy which my coworkers loved. This great service change the tempo during my dinner meeting. Anh Chow is definition of customer service.

3 Thank RafaelK82