Book In Advance

dc scooter
12 Reviews
from $41.03
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019
Review of: dc scooter

Greg was super easy to work with! He was easy to reach, had immediate availability, and great customer service. My husband & I (mid-fifties) and our daughter and son-in-law (late twenties) all had a blast zipping around the city on these! Rode them at night around the monuments. We definitely recommend Greg & DC Scooter!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 11, 2019
Review of: dc scooter

This was the highlight of our trip in DC. Family of 4 plus the 2 family friends made it very difficult to find 6 dock less scooters call bird, lift, lime, and i think jump was one too. They were everywhere, some fully charged, others broken, and it was very frustrating. And my 12 year old daughter was too young for the apps so we found dc scooter and it was the best part of our day. Paid for 3 hours we but ended up renting for 4 hours and they didn't even charge us for the last hour. The scooters have smart technology that makes it easy to ride. Also, dc scooter DELIVERED our scooters and even trained us. they let you book in advance.... highly recommend

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile
Review of: dc scooter

We were lucky to find DC Scooter last minute when 6 of us went sightseeing. I am A local living right outside DC and took family friend's visiting from out of town into the city for the day and we wanted to try something new and fun. And this was it. Dc scooters are like mini Segways that were easy to ride. I am 53 our youngest was 10 . They delivered the segway scooters to use at the national mall. Great time, highly recommend.

1  Thank joieb122
Reviewed August 30, 2019
Review of: dc scooter

Fun and easy! Great customer service. I wanted to extend my use from 2 hours to the entire day and evening! Reasonably priced. Will be back!

Date of experience: August 2019