“Great Find”

and up
Dupont Circle and Embassy Row Architecture Tour
Ranked #42 of 472 things to do in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: The well-preserved former house of President Woodrow Wilson.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just happened to see this on my hotel map and it was within walking distance. After watching a short movie on President Wilson's life, I was given a personal escorted tour of the house and learned more about President Wilson, who was not one of the Presidents that I knew much about. I think the study were the most memorable room, and being near Christmas, a tree was up.

All reviews
"great tour"
in 9 reviews
"museum staff"

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I was so impressed with this museum. I learned so much about President Wilson here. My guide was so knowledgeable and great. I can't remember her name but she had short blonde hair. Price was fair I thought. Video was good. And loved seeing the gorgeous rooms. Was like a history lesson and stepping back into the 1900s. And they let you take pictures inside too. If you are a history buff like me, you shouldn't pass this site up.

1  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed June 17, 2014

If you love presidential history, take the time to visit the home Woodrow Wilson lived and died in after he left the white house. It is well worth the visit.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We got lucky and found a Groupon deal for half off admission. House is beautiful and love the historical nature of it.