“Always good in DC”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I know it seems that there is one on every corner, but it is very good and reasonably priced. If you are looking for a good sandwich and nothing over-the-top, then this is your place. Obviously not a place for "foodies" but nonetheless consistently good.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Awesome food & good music! First stop after checking into our hotel. The service was fast, & friendly. Music food was super good!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

After spending hours walking around Washington DC we had a great lunch at Potbelly Sandwich Shop. The sandwich we shared was fresh and made to our specifications and the salad great too!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been to Potbelly's on a few occasions and have not come away impressed either time. I have tried a few different sandwiches and did not care for them. The size of the sandwiches are small. You could easily eat 2 or 3 of them in order to be full. The ice cream malts are pretty good which is a nice treat in the summer. The service is always friendly. I would eat at Jersey Mike's or Jimmy John's before Potbelly's.

2  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This place is amazing. I noticed a few of them around Washington, being from the UK I had never heard of them before. I certainly have now. I had a couple from there during my stay in Washington, it's the best meatball sub I've ever had.

2  Thank Bradburne