“Great little find!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Logan Circle/ Shaw
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Loved the selection of beers - even more, loved the selection of ciders! 40+ and wide variety. Also had great food. I would love to go back and try every item on the menu.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was here on a Tuesday night and it was busy, but I was able to grab the last seat at the bar. Had an appetizer and a flight of beer. About 50 choices on tap and in casks. The bartenders were down-to-earth and happy to recommend beers. My chickpea fritters were very tasty. Not much more to say... good atmosphere and I enjoyed myself.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I don't know where the previous reviewer went but it can't have been here! There is a great choice of good microbrewery beer and lots on tap! I did not eat here so can't vouch for that but the beer & knowledge is great. I was also here on a quiet Monday - but it was still great & Richard behind the bar was very good.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I live in baltimore, and EVERY time I come to DC, I find myself in Churchkey. Their beer selection is phenomenal and the staff is helpful. Go early to avoid the crowd (and get a jump start on drinking, because let's face it, that's what we're here to do).

Reviewed January 3, 2014

If you worship the Kardashians and love Amstel light this place is for you! As for actual beer lovers - this place is kryptonite. I hate places that pretend to be something they are not and this place immediately floats to the top of the list. Bad bad bad. As for food - here is a couple of pieces of stinky cheese. I know you will pretend to like it because that is what posers do. Yes I know my new lipstick looks fabulous! Maybe it was some freaky off night but I doubt it. Sorry I have to call it like I see it an this place is pretentious suckville. There are plenty of other good ones so keep walking!

1  Thank BreezyK