“Great Service!”
Review of Birch and Barley

Birch and Barley
Reserve with OpenTable
Birch and Barley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #250 of 3,322 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Logan Circle/ Shaw
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We came into town and decided to make reservations based on past reviews. It was great! The service was top notch. I always have a peeve with the servers not refilling your water etc. This place was on top of everything. We didnt feel rushed. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was beautiful. Thanks for a great experience.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Enjoyed a great dinner here with friends. Service was attentive but not overbearing and food was excellent. Choices on menu were a bit limited. Flatbreads, seared arctic char (ap), and brussel sprouts (side) were all exceptional, scallops were very good. Beer list is long, a bit overwhelming unless you're an expert. Parking was difficult on Saturday night in this very popular neighborhood.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was nearly overwhelmed with the selection of craft beer on tap. I visited nearly every night on my trip as my friend and I attempted to try every beer with the 4-oz samplers. The food was wonderful, and the atmosphere was very relaxing. This is now a go-to spot when I'm in D.C.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Nice take on the wine bar pairing..except with Beer! I usually prefer wine but I loved how they paired high end food with beer

Reviewed January 20, 2013

First time visit. Service was excellent, and so was the food. We split a flatbread and one of the entrees. It was more than enough. While their beer selection is what they are known for, they also had a nice selection of wine. My wife and I both enjoyed our visit, the meal and the service. You need a reservation (my opinion) so you need to plan ahead. Worth it!