“Always Good, Very High Energy ”
Review of Bourbon Steak

Bourbon Steak
Ranked #108 of 3,874 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit and my first review of this fine restaurant....consistently good food and service. I had the filet mignon with sides of brussel sprouts and mushrooms. My companion had the Atlantic char and crab imperial. The only downsides were the very high noise level and the surprisingly wide table. These were not the best circumstances for a romantic dinner, but enjoyed the food and service nonetheless. I would return for a fun night out with friends, but not for an anniversary dinner.

1  Thank spantheglobe

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Everything you would expect from a high end steak house. From the moment we arrived to the warm farewell upon departure, their team made us feel special, remarkably comfortable, and perfectly satisfied at every turn. Not the first time we’ve enjoyed this asset and certainly not the last. Thanks for a terrific experience!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A big dump of snow was due to land in DC and Georgetown was shut! So we decided to eat in the hotel at Bourbon steak.
Great service, great steak and sides, good wine list and desserts . One down side ....the seats in my booth needed to be reupholstered. ( I could feel the springs) apart from that small niggle we had a good evening.

1  Thank 251pg
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We stayed in the Four Seasons hotel when we were in Washington so we had a few drinks, meals and desserts here. Good vibe, great food and desserts!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Positive: Great Service, great food, fun place to visit and very popular
The food is very good, the burgers were great. the fires , can't go wrong

Date of visit: March 2018