“Awful experience. Food was not fresh and the store was unclean (flies)”
Review of LEON

LEON
Order Online
Ranked #300 of 308 Quick Bites in Washington DC
Description: LEON is now serving up Naturally Fast Food in the nation's capital. It is our goal to make it easy for everyone to eat well & live well.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went at roughly 4pm last week and the standards were clearly lower compared to my usual experiences at Leon within the UK. The food was not fresh and I assume was leftover from lunch time service. I was also appalled by the number of flies near the bins, irrespective if the weather in DC was above 30 degree celsius.

I would certainly recommend eating somewhere else. There is a Pret close to Farragut West station, for example.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Not fresh; already made when I arrived; $9.00 bought me a box of basically rice, hardly any chicken. Do not go!!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

This location just opened and has been doing some great promotional deals to build it's fan base. For me, it's working. The fish wrap is delicious and filling, the latte has a good price, and mint leaf water is a nice touch. I appreciate the hard work this location has been putting in and glad to say I'm becoming a regular customer! Prices are reasonable and the food is meant to be a healthy take on fast food - win-win!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019

We were sightseeing and I found Leon in my gluten-free app. It was perfect for us. Healthy food, fast. Knowledgeable about allergies. Staff was very friendly.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019

One staff was and is not accommodating to the Deaf/Hard of Hearing!!!!!! I am deaf and it was unfortunate to what I had to deal with today. One lady who worked at the counter who look middle eastern/tan complexion who was extremely rude, after asking her a few times I could not hear/understand her since it was kinda loud and she was talking low/mumbling--so what did she do? Rolled her eyes, and told her coworker next to her to talk to me since she didn't want to take the time to least communicate with me in text or writing it down. Instead the man next to her was nice enough to talk clearly and loud enough for me to understand. If you guys come here and you're deaf/hearing impaired, look out for her cause she will not TRY after I had informed her respectfully I can't hear very well. I left the restaurant without a word after trying to pick up an order, and she was giving me a hard time which I didn't ask for. She tried to run out the restaurant to correct her wrongs and I simply said no, I'm good, thanks. If I could give no stars, I would. Thats a form of discrimination.

Date of visit: June 2019
leonrestaurantsusa, Public Relations Manager at LEON, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Bianca, Thank you for emailing us and agreeing to come in to clear everything up. It is one of the most important aspects in our LEON culture that we are 100% inclusive and accepting of every individual. We are going to dig deep into what happened and have met with the team and managers to learn what happened.