Beautiful hotel, rooms not that small, as others travelers had mentioned. Walking distance from all mayors attractions. Hop on Hop bus Stop at the corner of the Hotel, two metro stations near, Metro Station &White House. Ours rooms 612 & 614 were very quiet and had a view to the hotel entrance. I recommend the APPs Open Table for pin pointing nearest restaurants and always make reservations, very busy restaurants. Jaleo Restaurant is the best food!
Why I did not give 5 Stars: 1. Drapes and curtains are in need for Dry Cleaning Rush, too much dust!
2. In need of a restaurant and an outside Cafe. Both are not in service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to W Washington DC, a hotel beyond expectations. Next to the White House, the most powerful suits - pinstripes and black lace-rendezvous at W Washington DC, where Italian Renaissance meets modern cool. With commanding rooftop views of major landmarks, W-Gate is all about stately indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- w Hotels Washington Dc