“Korean for the first time”
Review of Mandu

Mandu
Ranked #398 of 3,463 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I've seen Korean food being made but have never sated it. Mandu was awsome! Had dumpling for an appetizer and bibim bap. The waitress was great in explaining how to eat the food correctly and did not mind when we asked for forks. Great expierience!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I loved the food here. Three weeks ago and we're still talking about it. Went with the Dolsot Bibim Bap and ate every morsel. Others had Bulgogi and Kimchi Bokum Bap. Everybody was happy. A little noisy but in a good buzz way. Crowd skewed younger. Service was knowledgeable and efficient. Just go.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Pretty solid, although not the best Korean food I have had. I had the Galbi (Korean styled short ribs), and it was a nice portion, with great side of veggies sizzling on the plate. My wife had some sort of spicy soup and I think she was a tad unimpressed, but said it was ok. Fried zuccunni appetizer was pretty good. Would return

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was my family's first attempt at Korean food. Though it will probably be the last, the service was very good and everything was fresh and flavorful.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I went with three friends for lunch. The place is not particularly pretty and the waitstaff wore tee-shirts with Mandu printed on them. The Korean fare was unfamiliar to us, so we ordered as best we could from the descriptions. Three entree's came out that were all delicious. The food was resonably priced the atmosphere was plain, but the food was great.

1  Thank farcpr