“horrible customer service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I went to the cinnabon located at regan nat airport on july 7 around 11.00 am. the customer service was awful! the person does not speak english at all which I dont usually mind but, on top of that, she was very rude. she did not know a thing about the product. I asked to talk to the manager or someone knowledgable because I have certain food allergies. she just ignored me. I have never received such a customer service in my life. Save your self a headache and skip visiting this branch.

1  Thank andrew198700
There are newer reviews for Cinnabon
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Athens, New York
Reviewed May 29, 2009

Sweet, good, ample amount. Won't need to buy food on the plane if you eat one of these.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook