“6 Hr DC Tour”

$75.00*
DC Monuments and Memorials Pedicab Tour
Ranked #11 of 458 things to do in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: This outdoor memorial is the most popular of presidential memorials, in large part because of its elegant design, which includes waterfalls and sculptures.
Useful Information: Stroller parking
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had never seen this Memorial before and I thought it was very well done, and informative thre was a definite sense of the history of his times

Write a ReviewReviews (5,147)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Washington is such an amazing place with so much history, I loved Washington DC, the Night lights tour took me here and Id do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This quickly became my favorite monument in DC. The artist really thought it through and demonstrates how much times changed during FDRs four terms as president. The waterfalls symbolized the changing world. I loved it. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

A slow stroll through this exhibit is very educational and bring your artsy imagination with you because there is much symbolism represented there.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I have mixed reviews about the memorial. First FDR never wanted a memorial like this. His request was to have a memorial no bigger than his desk and to be placed outside the national archives (which is there and I have reviewed it). Second read up on the memorial prior to going. If not you will be lost with the significance of all of it. Third I loved it. Lots bigger than I expected. I loved the quotes along the way. I loved the meaning behind it.