“Friendly service and good food”
Review of Fresh Med

Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Upper Northwest
New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly service and good food”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

This place are not in the downtown but not too hard to find. At first look,my husband got reaction kind of like " how could be possible for good food would be in the market - its' called Fresh Med & Market. Yes,we love Mediterranean food,so this one up to standard and price. But I give five because it's good place for little kids. They were running around, walking in the place but no one was mind. I bought some groceries there. The owner,I think, didn't care about the change plus I wanted two small desert after he rang the bill. He didn't charge me for that giving me that as a compliment.

1 Thank EatnTravelwithFamily

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Clean sit down Falafel joint. Lamb Kabobs, too.”
Reviewed March 29, 2009

Clean sit down Falafel joint. Lamb Kabobs, too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook