“Great drinks, mouthwatering food!!!”
Review of Asian Spice

Asian Spice
Ranked #299 of 3,229 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: 8 St. NW
“Great drinks, mouthwatering food!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place three times and each time I've been so happy with the results. Incredible service! Sushi? FRESH and tasty. Pad se ew? Addictive! Bar drinks? Yesss theres so many unique cocktails, and they have happy hour specials at the bar! Last bar tender I had was Charlie, he was friendly and speedy.

Owings Mills, Maryland
“Asian Spice is 'Hot'”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend and I visited this restaurant and it was an excellent experience. We first arrived and was seated in a nice cozy area near the window. We questioned that it would be cold near the glass, but the waitress overheard us and said she'd turn up the heat vent immediately in that area only. We sat down and order, then not more than a few minutes passed when the manager came over to introduce himself and gave us some insight on the restaurant and it's menu. Now that's service...

• Visited February 2013
Germany
“Scammers”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Don't bother with such a dishonest place! I didn't get a chance to visit, but since I have to mark a date, I'll mark the date they stole my money.I bought a Living Social deal for Asian Spice and the management incorrectly entered my coupon and marked it as redeemed even though I have never set foot in the place. After contacting Living Social about the error, I was told to contact Asian Spice directly to correct the issue. I did and had to wait three days before anyone with authority called me back. When he did the guy told me it wasn't marked as used and it was still valid. The problem was that I staring at the voucher on Living Social and it was STILL marked as redeemed, I couldn't even print it out! I told the man on the phone this and he said, "well send me the emails that prove you spoke to Living Social". I did, and guess who is now avoiding my calls? Not only am I angry at Asian Spice for not taking responsibility for incorrectly marking my voucher, I'm angry at Living Social for not providing any recourse. I'll stick to Groupon and let everyone I know to be aware of how shady Asian Spice is. Who cares if your food is good, if you scam potential customers before they get in the door?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great for a variety of diets !”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had a private dinner after our wedding ceremony here. The experience was terrific. They were very accommodating for both celiac and vegan guests. The staff was attentive, the manager funny and the food was delicious. One of our guests remarked it was the best Pad Thai he ever had. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2013
Maryland
“Great sushi, excellent pad thai”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Nothing overdone (not too many sauces), tasty, fresh in terms of sushi. The pad thai was airy and delightful. (The back room was really cold in the winter....so ask to sit in the front area or away from doors.)

• Visited December 2012