“Great Sandwich and Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jetties

Jetties
Ranked #34 of 87 Dessert in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Sandwich and Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stopped by Jetties on the 4th of July on our way into DC. Parking was tight, but the hunt for a space was well worth it once my massive sandwich arrived. I got the Surfside and it was amazing. The fresh carved roasted turkey was spot on bangin! Im usually a big eater, but I ended up taking 1/3 of the sandwich back to the hotel. My wife created a custom salad and she was very pleased with the ingredients and the freshness. I would suggest Jetties to friends who go up to DC to visit and will definitely go again next time we are in DC

• Visited July 2012

Middlebury, Connecticut
“Huge sandwiches, always fresh!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Whenever visiting a friend at Georgetown, I just gotta walk to this place whether it be for breakfast or lunch. Their selection is great and the sandwich sizes are huge! I always have a half left over for later. You can try to grab a table inside, or sit outside too. Prices are good and they also have an ice cream shop inside as well. Definitely worth a stop in if you're in this area, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great salads and sandwiches at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

My daughter found this gem of a sandwich shop when we were visiting her at college. Now everytime we pick he up at college we stop to get lunch. Jetties salads and sandwiches are a great price. I always get the Alter Rock salad,with greens, carved turkey, bacon, chick peas, grape tomato, herb croutons, blue cheese crumbles tossed with creamy ranch dressing. My husband always gets the Nobadeer sandwich which has carved turkey and stuffing with cranberry sauce and mayonnaise on sourdough. They have picnic tables outside you can eat at in the warmer months. Jetties locations Foxhall, Macomb, Bethesda.

• Visited March 2012
Canaan Valley, West Virginia
“Highly recommend!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

We were in town for a semi-annual doctor checkup and rather than having lunch at one of two nearby places we had been to before, were looking for something new. His staff recommended Jetties, and we are so glad we took their suggestion. The fresh ingredients and breads made it a hit with us. My husband had a hot sandwich -- the Cisco, and I had the Smith Point. The portions were so large that we elected to bring half our sandwiches home for another meal.

If you have reason to be any where near Georgetown University or Georgetown this is the place to go. We'll definitely return the next time we're in D.C.

• Visited November 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not your usual deli, luckily”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

Huge sandwiches made from fresh turkey, ham and roast beef, not slimy processed meat. And, the bread is very fresh and flavorful. The salads look great but I'm partial to the Surfside and Cisco sandwiches. Service is very fast and efficient. They have a small area to dine in and several picnic tables outside. Lunch tends to be very busy with Georgetown University and hospital staff but you can get in and out fast.

1 Thank Soonergolf